- Begin by washing the surface with soap and water to remove organic contaminates. Thoroughly degrease the substrate with a solvent-based degreaser such as U-POL WIPE #6 or System 20. This removes any surface contaminants like grease, dirt and industrial fallout.
- Abrade with P180.
- Any hard to reach areas should be abraded by hand with a red scuff pad.
- Once abraded, thoroughly degrease again.
- Wipe the substrate with a tack rag.
- You are now ready to shoot RAPTOR.
Don’t miss out our TOP TIPS!