- Thoroughly wash with soap and water. Degrease the substrate with System 20 solvent or water borne degreaser. This removes any surface contaminants like grease, dirt and industrial fallout.
- Abrade the substrate with 180-320 grit.
- Any hard to reach areas should be abraded by hand with a red medium scuff pad.
- Once abraded, blow off with compressed air and thoroughly degrease with water based degreaser.
- Wipe the substrate with a tack rag.
- You are now ready to shoot RAPTOR.
Don’t miss out our TOP TIPS!